Purpose: The AMPM – Ab – R3 is based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae, and Goldberg. It is an overarching and comprehensive assessment of a person’s personality.
No. of questions: 86
Question type: Self-assessment, situational, multiple choice
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Longer versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity)
● Sample Size: 3781
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.78 to 0.84
Benchmarks: (general population, 25 industries)
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Customized advice
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
5 scales assessed:
● Emotional Stability: Assesses overall emotional strength and the ability to withstand stress.
● Extroversion: Refers to whether a person prefers interacting with others or enjoys spending
time on his/her own.
● Openness: Extent to which a person seeks out new experiences and is receptive to different
views and people.
● Agreeableness: Refers to how likeable, approachable, and cooperative a person is.
● Conscientiousness: Measures how organized, reliable and rule-abiding a person is.
There are no reviews yet.