Purpose: AnxSyS – R2 is designed to determine whether a person presently has, or is at risk for developing an anxiety disorder.
No. of questions: 42
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards
● Sample Size: 7730
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population, people diagnosed
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Areas of concern
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 scales:
● Generalized Anxiety: A state of continuous apprehension and anticipation of something horrible, characterized by excessive anxiety and unrealistic worry.
● Physiological Symptoms: Somatic manifestations of anxiety such as fatigue, tension, digestive problems, palpitations or pounding heart, sweating, etc.
● Mood Instability: Level of mood instability (mental agitation and psychological distress).
● Existential Anxiety: Anxiety state related to personal mortality, self-acceptance, guilt, and meaninglessness.
● Ruminations: Recurrent thoughts that are distressing and disturbing.