Purpose: LEAP – R2 will determine whether a person possesses the personality traits that characterize good leaders, and evaluates the type of techniques he or she would utilize if given a leadership position.
No. of questions: 100
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 30 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability, ethnicity)
● Sample Size: 37,869
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.95
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Managers)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 factors, divided into 15 scales:
● Transactional Leadership: Ability to set clear guidelines for behavior, reward good performance and punish poor performance, provide feedback, and take a management role in assigning tasks to others.
● Transformational Leadership: Involves motivating and coaching employees, sharing a vision for the company or organization, problem-solving, decision-making, and setting an excellent example.
● Leadership Potential: Level of suitability for a leadership role.
There are no reviews yet.