Purpose: ARS – R2 assesses whether a person is able to communicate his or her thoughts and opinions in a clear, direct, and non-aggressive way.
No. of questions: 35
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 6717
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: Available (general population, 62 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 scales:
● Ability to speak for self: Acting with confidence to voice a personal opinion.
● Handling assertive/strong people: Ability to stand up to those who might be intimidating.
● Comfort with Vulnerability: Ability to take action despite the risk of rejection or embarrassment.
● Subservience: Allowing the needs of others to take precedence over personal desires.
● Aggression: Using aggressive tactics, such as intimidation, physical force or manipulation to
get one’s way.
There are no reviews yet.