Propose: CAMOP – R2 is designed to uncover what motivates your employees in order to create an environment where they can thrive.
No. of questions: 102
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 20 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards ; EEOC standards (gender, disability)
● Sample Size: 1194
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.40 to 0.87
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 26 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
360 Version: Available
● Motivation Personality Type
● List of major, minor, and insignificant motivators
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Practical advice tailored to each motivator
Factors and Scales:
23 scales/motivators, including:
● Achievement: Desire to reach goals and rise up to challenges.
● Structure & Order: Desire to work in an environment with an established system for performing
tasks and duties, and a clearly structured hierarchy of command.
● Balanced Lifestyle: Desire to have the time to maintain both a personal and professional life.
● Change and Variety: Desire for a dynamic job environment where tasks and projects vary
● Creativity: Desire to take on unique projects and express one’s creativity in a professional setting.
● Financial Reward: Desire to be recompensed for one’s hard work through financial means.
● Identity and Purpose: Desire to take on a project or position that is in line with one’s values.
● Altruism: Desire to help make the world a better place.
● Contribution Desire to make a name for oneself – to be a pioneer in a specific field.
● Independence: Desire for position that offers autonomy, decision-making power, and flexibility.
● Inspiration: Desire to move and motivate others through one’s work.
● Learning: Desire to gain new knowledge, skills and insight.
● Mobility: Desire to travel and experience new places through one’s work.
● Power: Desire for a position of authority/leadership.