Purpose: CAPAP assesses whether the personality traits and skills a person possesses match those required to excel in the Caregiving field.
No. of questions: 114, plus additional (if applicable)
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 50 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: Yes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 5271
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Caregivers)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall score plus 3 factors, divided into 22 scales:
● Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with others appropriately and productively.
● Work Abilities: Ability to complete tasks in a productive, thorough and efficient manner.
● Work Attitudes: Tendency to behave in an appropriate and honest fashion within the workplace.
There are no reviews yet.