Purpose: CTAA will determine whether a person is coachable, willing to learn, and accept feedback, criticism, and direction.
No. of questions: 62
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity)
● Sample Size: 564
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population 12 industries)Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● List of Strengths and Limitations
Overall Score plus 7 scales:
● Ability to handle criticism: Assesses willingness to accept and use criticism to one’s advantage.
● Openness to learning and improvement: Assesses whether a person proactively strives to grow and develop.
● Willingness to take direction: Assesses an individual’s work ethic and ability to handle work-related tasks in an efficient manner.
● Comfort with vulnerability and admitting weakness: Assesses willingness to admit faults/deficiencies.
● Drive to Succeed: Assesses level of commitment to setting and achieving goals.
● Know-it-all-ism/Egotism: Assesses inclination toward know-it-all-ism, which could inhibit the coaching process.
There are no reviews yet.