Purpose: GSSA – R will evaluate whether a person’s goal-related attitude and behavior are conducive to success.
No. of questions: 31
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 9654
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: (general population and 24 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 scales:
● Use of Goal-setting Techniques: Adoption and utilization of solid strategies to help set and achieve goals.
● Self-efficacy: Belief that one has what it takes to not only set challenging goals but to follow through with them as well.
● Locus of Control: Assesses whether a person attributes the ability to achieve his or her goals to external or internal causes.
There are no reviews yet.