Purpose: Structured according to the well-known assessment, this version of DISCPP is an in-depth work personality profile based on four main factors.
No. of questions: 71
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 25-30 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age,
● Sample Size: 903
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.82 to 0.89
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 7 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
360 Version: Not Available
● DISC Type (based on the four main factors)
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
4 main factors:
● Dominance: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, competitive, ambition, and determined. They have and a strong personality and presence.
● Influence: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and excel in networking.
● Supportiveness: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, loyal, reliable, committed, and easy to get along with.
● Conscientiousness: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, meticulous, analytical, attentive, and methodical, and excel in quality control.