No. of questions: 60
Question type: Vocabulary, analogies, word puzzles
Estimated completion time: 35 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 8600
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.93
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 34 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 scales:
● Vocabulary: Overall word knowledge and verbal fluency.
● Definitions: Ability to identify the correct meaning of a given word.
● Antonyms: Ability to identify the word or phrase that is closest in meaning to the given word.
● Sentence Completions: Ability to fill in the appropriate missing word or words in a sentence.
● Analogies Ability to understand the connection between two words and extrapolate this relationship to other pairs of words.
● Reading Comprehension: Ability to understand the content of written text and draw conclusions based on the relevant information.
There are no reviews yet.