No. of questions: 186
Question type: Situational, self-report, memory,
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 3195
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 51 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Negotiation Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 factors, divided into 28 scales:
● Memory Skills: Ability to memorize and recall important details/information.
● Self-control: Ability to monitor and regulate emotions and behavior.
● People Skills: Ability to effectively relate to and deal with others.
● Agreeableness: Refers to overall good-naturedness and likeability.
● Cognitive Acuity: Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
● Knowledge of the Negotiation Process: Assesses understanding of steps in the negotiation process.