No. of questions: 52
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age)
● Sample Size: 619
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 10 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 scales:
● Cognitive Organization: Ability to understand others and express one’s thoughts clearly.
● Strategies: Assesses whether a person uses strategies or techniques in order to stay organized.
● Neatness: Assesses ability to maintain a tidy environment.
● Time Management: Ability to use time efficiently in order to complete tasks and accomplish
● Self-motivation: Assesses ability to create incentive from within, to stick to a task, and
There are no reviews yet.