- Current Stress Level
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Locus of Control
- Critical Thinking
- Coping Skills
- Community Values
- Common Sense
The “Pandemic Resilience Test”
- evaluates a number of traits and skills that play an important role in people’s response to adversity.
- offers loads of helpful, down-to-earth advice on how to manage the stress and fear stirred up by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- enhances test-takers’ self-awareness.
- equips them with a variety of science-based psychological hacks.
- helps them weather this storm and pull through the crisis with their mental health intact.
There are no reviews yet.