No. of questions: 119
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 50 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards EEOC standards (gender, age)
● Sample Size: 888
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.96
Benchmarks: Available (general population and
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Impression Management
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 16 scales:
● Work Attitudes: Evaluates work approach and ability to comport oneself in an appropriate
● Interpersonal Skills: Evaluate effectiveness and appropriateness of a person’s people
● Organizational Skills: Evaluates skills necessary to maintain a neat work environment and
manage time efficiently.
● Psychological Strength: Assesses the ability to stay mentally tough and composed in the
face of difficulties.
There are no reviews yet.