Purpose: SLPro – R2 will assess whether there are any potential psychological obstacles that could limit an individual’s likelihood for success.
No. of questions: 44
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 1045
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.92
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 25 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 scales:
● Fear of Success/Success Avoidance: Assesses whether a person has the tendency to walk away from opportunity, and the degree to which he/she fears the potential repercussions of success.
● Fear of social consequences of success: Assesses whether a person fears other people’s potential reactions to his/her success.
● Fear of Failure: Assesses attitude towards failure and the degree to which a person fears the potential consequences of it.
● Drive/Ambition: Assesses whether a person sets goals for himself/herself and has the determination and willingness to achieve success.
● Self-esteem: Assesses whether a person believes in himself/herself an in his/her abilities.
● Sense of control over success potential: Assesses whether a person attributes success to internal or external forces.