No. of questions: 127
Question type: Situational, self-report, knowledge/skill testing,
Estimated completion time: 40 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 1,250
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.95
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Store Managers)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Store Manager Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 14 scales, including:
● Adherence to Rules: Extent to which a person is willing to adhere to the rules and regulations of the organization.
● Approachability: Determines whether the demeanor a person display is one that is inviting and friendly, or intimidating and standoffish.
● Communication: Ability to read social cues, communicate clearly with others, and listen actively rather than passively.
● Conscientiousness: Measures level of organization, reliability, meticulousness, and discipline.
● Cultural Sensitivity: Assesses understanding and handling of issues concerning cultural sensitivity.
● Goal Orientation: Measures level of motivation and focus.
● Go-Getting: Measures level of motivation and focus.
There are no reviews yet.