No. of questions: 75
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity)
● Sample Size: 9,041
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.90
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 32 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 7 scales:
● Communication Skills: Ability to converse with others in a clear and concise manner.
● Body Language: Assesses whether a person’s body language hinders or helps during interactions with others.
● Conflict Resolution Skills: Ability to resolve conflict effectively and appropriately.
● Relationship Skills: Assesses whether a person possesses the knowledge of what it takes to maintain positive relationships with others.
● Social Insight: Assesses whether a person picks up on social cues and interacts with others in a sensitive manner.
● Social Behavior: Assesses whether a person conducts himself/herself in social situations in a mature and professional manner.
● Social Comfort: Assesses a person’s level of comfort in social situations.