No. of questions: 31
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 681
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 26 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 scales:
● Efficiency: Assesses whether a person is able to use time productively and whether he/she has a tendency to employ time-saving techniques.
● Diligence: Assesses whether a person perseveres in the face of distraction, or whether he/ she has a tendency to procrastinate.
● Organization: Assesses whether a person is able to maintain an orderly work environment and tends to approach tasks in a systematic manner.