Purpose: VaPro – R4 will determine the personal and work values that matter most to an individual.
No. of questions: 184
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 40 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A ; EEOC standards (disability)
● Sample Size: 2163
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.87 to 0.92
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 15 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Top core, personal, and work values
● List of Dominant and Minor Values
Factors and Scales:
6 factors, divided into 34 scales:
● Aesthetic Values: Importance of creativity, beauty, form, and balance.
● Political Values: Importance of success and having an impact on the world
● Realistic Values: Importance of productivity, hard work, and stability.
● Social Values: Importance of developing and nurturing relationships, and connecting to fellow human beings.
● Theoretical Values: Importance of logical thought and the pursuit of knowledge.
● Traditional Values: Importance of integrity and living according to an established belief system, whether religious, philosophical, or ethical.