No. of questions: 157
Question type: Self-assessment, situational
Estimated completion time: 45 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 997
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.97
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 19 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 22 scales:
● Conscience: Assesses the degree to which a person adopts and maintains a clear set of principles.
● Conscientiousness: Assesses the degree to which a person is productive and responsible at work.
● Self-Interest: Assesses the degree to which a person focuses on his/her own interests and disregards others’.
● Red-flag traits/attitude: Assesses the degree to which a person possesses disadvantageous
traits that can affect the work atmosphere and morale of others.