No. of questions: 131
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 12,227
● Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.61 to 0.78
Benchmarks: Available (general population, Entrepreneurs)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Entrepreneur Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 14 scales:
● Drive to Succeed: Ability and willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
● Social Network: Ability to form strong social relationships with people.
● Outlook on Success: Refers to whether an individual believes he or she has the potential
● Openness to new ideas: Refers to the inclination and desire to try out new ideas.
There are no reviews yet.