1. At eAnatomise.com your privacy is of utmost importance. Your personal information is guarded with utmost care and will not be sold, rented or otherwise transferred to any third party.
2. eAnatomise.com does divulge any personally identifiable data (PII) with third parties. Authorized employees only, have access to the user database. Our employees may only access your data to resolve a customer service issue or a billing inquiry.
3. Only when we believe that disclosure of your data is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website, then we shall reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law.
4. Any sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or mailing address) will be saved by us with utmost importance and we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Generally accepted industry standards are used to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure but we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. A persistent cookie is set to store your username and password and it remains for a finite amount of time. Persistent cookies allow us to “remember” your login information when you revisit the site using the same computer. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use interactive areas of our site will be very limited.
7. Certain technical information is saved in our servers in the log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information contained in user profiles. This information is used on aggregate basis to ensure a flawless display of web pages in different browsers and to understand traffic patterns on the site. Session IDs are stored on the user’s computer in the form of cookies.
8. This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by eAnatomise.com. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
9. If you communicate with us either by contact forms, regular email or by phone, we will typically respond to you by email at the moment. Online chat and tele chat features would be introduced in due course of time.
10. We request certain personally identifiable information from you when you buy certain service/ product on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
11. We use 128-bit encryption for all information collected during the payment process and is transferred over secure connections and stored on secure servers. Our credit card processing suppliers automatically contact your financial institution to obtain authorization for the purchase. If the transaction is approved, the purchase is completed. All data transfers are conducted over encrypted secure networks. Our payment processing suppliers store credit card information associated with all transactions in a secure database. All our suppliers guarantee the confidentiality of all information related to transactions on our sites. Purchase history and purchase information are stored in a database on a secure server behind firewall. All our servers are monitored 24/7. eAnatomise.com processes all payments through secure servers and secure connections to our service providers.
12. The extensive battery of psychological tests is our signature feature. Information gathered from test-takers allows us to conduct scientific studies, validate our assessments and fine-tune them based on the results and conclusions drawn from the statistical analyses. All test questions must be answered before the test can be scored. At some point during the test administration, you may receive a Validation study form. This is a set of demographic and psychographic questions that are not used to score the test; rather, this information serves as a benchmark of a specific characteristic (also called a criterion measure). We then statistically analyze the test and the validation information to see how well the test scores predict the criterion. The information collected is as follows:
a. All answers entered into the online questionnaire form (answers to all questions administered to you are required to score the test).
b. All information entered into the Validation study form (all optional).
c. If you are logged into your account, your username/email address is automatically recorded. If you are not logged in, you are considered to be a “guest”.
d. Session ID is recorded.
e. IP number is recorded.
f. Date and time stamp are automatically recorded.
13. Registration is not required to use free content on eAnatomise.com. with the exception of discussion boards. Nevertheless, we encourage you to register for a more personalized experience of the site. eAnatomise.com members can also save unfinished tests and store results of all their tests. If you are not a registered member and you take a test, we will show you a Snapshot report. At that time, you will be given the option to purchase the Complete report. If you decline, the results of your test will not be recoverable. If you decide to purchase a test right after you view the free Snapshot report, you will be asked to go through the payment process. In such a case, we will automatically create an account to provide you with the possibility to access your test report at a later time.
14. If you are not a registered member and you take a test, we will show you a Snapshot report. At that time, you will be given the option to purchase the Complete report. If you decline, the results of your test will not be recoverable. If you decide to purchase a test right after you view the free Snapshot report, you will be asked to go through the payment process. In such a case, we will automatically create an account to provide you with the possibility to access your test report at a later time.
15. What information is collected at eAnatomise.com requires registrants to provide a valid email address, which is used as a unique username, and a self-selected password. In addition, the registration form contains other demographic questions that are optional. While gender and age are not required fields, some tests available on eAnatomise.com (IQ tests, for example) require this information to display the questionnaire correctly or to score the test. The data is stored in a secured database. An automated Registration Confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided during registration.
16. eAnatomise.com uses the information in your profile to:
a. Create a personalized experience on our site by customizing content suggestions to your preferences.
b. Analyze the demographic profiles of users in order to better understand our readership base.
c. To filter out ads that are irrelevant to you and select those that will likely appeal to you.
17. Data collection is done using a registration form. You can fill in the required fields only and skip any questions you are not comfortable answering. You can change or remove information from your account at any time. To do so, log into your account, click on “My info” in the left navigation menu and modify your information.
18. If you wish to take a test anonymously, you can take it as a guest (without logging into your account). The report of any test taken anonymously will not be saved but test data will be recorded for statistical purposes. You have the option to participate in our validation study by answering a set of questions that are not part of the assessment. If you don’t wish to participate, simply skip the validation question.
19. You can change or remove information from your account at any time. To do so, log into your account, click on “My info” in the left navigation menu and modify your information. Access: Authorized database administrators have access to all data stored in our databases. Authorized customer service representatives access your data if a problem with your account is reported. Our statisticians and psychologists have access to the data sets. All data are treated anonymously. Aggregated results and conclusions drawn from the data are distributed to the psychological community and general public.