No. of questions: 174, plus additional (If applicable) Question
type: Situational, self-report, skill testing
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender)
● Sample Size: 855
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.93
Benchmarks: Available (Entrepreneurs)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
● Franchisee Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 factors and 25 scales:
● Management Skills: Extent to which a person possesses skills relevant to managing employees.
● Comfort with Change: Assesses whether an individual has what it takes to bounce back after unexpected changes
● Work Ethic: Assesses how hard and how carefully an individual works, as well as how driven he/she is to achieve success.
● Calculated Risk-taking: Extent to which a person takes calculated, considered risks.
● People Skills: Assesses whether a person possesses the skills to get along with others.
● Self-Reliance: Extent to which a person relies on himself/herself and acts independently of others.
There are no reviews yet.