No. of questions: 61
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 1,419
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: Available (general population and
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 7 scales:
● Self-Control: Ability to monitor and regulate behavior.
● Integrity: Assesses whether a person is likely to behave in an honest and honorable manner.
● Authoritativeness: Ability to take charge firmly and effectively.
● Alertness: Assesses whether a person is observant and attentive.
● Comfort with Risk-taking: Assesses the extent to which an individual is comfortable with risktaking.
● Calculated Risk-taking: Assesses the extent to which an individual would be a calculated versus reckless risk-taker.
● Ability to assess situations: Ability to evaluate a situation in order to determine the most appropriate action.
There are no reviews yet.