No. of questions: 213
Question type: Self-assessment, situational
Estimated completion time: 60-90 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards
● Sample Size: 1,480
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.97
Benchmarks: Coming soon
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Teaching Style typology
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 28 scales:
● Inspiring: Ability to influence others in a positive way.
● Engaged & Committed: Degree to which a person is passionate about his or her job.
● People Skills: Capacity to deal with people productively and deftly.
● Poise: Degree to which a person displays a professional and composed bearing.
There are no reviews yet.