No. of questions: 86
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
● Sample Size: 18,868
● Cronbach’s Alpha : 0.95
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 35 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● List of major and minor teamwork concerns
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 factors, divided into 15 scales:
● Self-Confidence: Assesses teamwork concerns related to a lack of self-confidence.
● Peer Confidence: Assesses concerns about having to trust and depend on teammates.
● Need to Compromise: Assesses concerns about having to compromise personal goals and work style, or sacrifice individual credit when working in a group.
● Unfairness: Assesses concerns about unfairness during group work.
● Communication Issues: Assesses concerns about having to interact with others
There are no reviews yet.