No. of questions: 177
Question type: Self-assessment, situational, verbal exercises
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender,
● Sample Size: 315
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.96
Benchmarks: Available (general population, Telemarketers, Salespeople)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 factors, divided into 25 scales:
● People Skills: Overall ability to deal effectively and appropriately with others.
● Mental/Emotional Toughness: Ability to cope with the challenges encountered in this field.
● Efficiency: Involves traits/skills that help a person complete work tasks competently.
● Cognitive Skills: Assesses intelligence-related skills that can be an asset in telemarketing.
● Resourcefulness: Refers to traits/skills that can make easing into a telemarketing position smoother.
There are no reviews yet.