Purpose: BSS – NSF – R2 will assess whether a person is at risk of developing burnout. This test is designed for people in industries other than service.
No. of questions: 45
Question type: Self-assessment
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards
● Sample Size: 8386
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.95
Benchmarks: Available (general population, 22 industries)Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Areas of concern
Factors and Scales:
Overall Burnout Score plus 5 scales:
● General Exhaustion: Overall energy level and sense of fatigue.
● Emotional Exhaustion: Feeling drained by one’s work; of being stretched beyond one’s limit.
● Coping Skills: Overall ability to deal with stress.
● Job Control: Perceived sense of control over various aspects of work.
● Job Satisfaction: Level of passion for one’s work and whether one feels a sense of accomplishment.