Purpose: AMQ – R2 assesses how a person deals with anger-inducing situations of various intensity and significance.
No. of questions: 42
Question type: Situational
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards
● Sample Size: 752
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: Available (general population)
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● A description of the dominant Anger Style(s) a person uses in various situations of emotional intensity, and situations with both short-term and long-term consequences.
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 scales:
● Angry Emotions: Extent to which a person experiences feelings of anger.
● Angry Behavior: Assesses whether a person has the tendency to express anger overtly.
● Dwelling: Assesses how long it takes a person to get over an anger-inducing situation.
● Doggedness: Tendency to deal with conflict in a relentless manner; unwillingness to let bygones be bygones.