No. of questions: 110
Question type: Situational, self-report, skill testing
Estimated completion time: 35 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age
● Sample Size: 855
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Franchisees)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 14 scales, including:
● Leadership: Ability to take charge and lead others effectively.
● Comfort with sharing cost and profits: Assesses whether an individual is willing to accept having to share profits with the parent company.
● Self-efficacy: Assesses whether an individual believes that he or she has what it takes to succeed.
● Management Skills: Extent to which a person possesses skills relevant to managing employees.
● Rule-abiding: Extent to which an individual is willing to adhere to the rules and regulations of the franchise.
● Community/Family Values: Extent to which community or family values take precedence in a person’s life.
● Entrepreneurial Spirit: Assesses whether an individual has the desire and nose for business that is needed to flourish in this industry.