No. of questions: 180
Question type: Situational, self-report, memory,
skill testing, image-based
Estimated completion time: 65 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity)
● Sample Size: 1,247
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.96
Benchmarks: Available (general population and Salespeople)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Strengths and Limitations
● Sales Approach Personality Type
● Sales Presentation Personality Type
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 factors and 36 scales:
● Self-efficacy: Assesses whether a person believes he or she has what it takes to succeed.
● Sales Aptitude: Assesses key traits and skills that could improve a person’s chances for
success in the sales field.
● Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person is organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
● Cooperativeness: Assesses whether a person has an amiable disposition.
● Memory Skills: Ability to memorize and recall information, including names, physical details,
and personal details.
There are no reviews yet.