No. of questions: 72
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 20 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age)
● Sample Size: 4,945
● Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 36 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Areas of concern
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 6 scales:
● Sensation-seeking: Assesses the degree to which a person has a desire for novel and exciting experiences.
● Harm-avoidance: Extent to which a person steers clear of negative/harmful consequences.
● Conscientiousness: Assesses the degree to which a person is rule-abiding, careful, responsible, and less likely to make unwise and dangerous risks.
● Positive Attitude Towards Safety: Assesses a person’s attitude toward rules set in place for safety purposes, and whether he/she has a punitive attitude towards people who break these rules.
● Attentiveness: Assesses how well and for how long a person is able to concentrate on taxing mental tasks.
● Responsibility: Assesses whether a person takes responsibility for his/her actions, or has a tendency to blame other people/circumstances.