No. of questions: 76
Question type: Self-assessment, situational, multiple choice
Estimated completion time: 20 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards
● Sample Size: 446
● Cronbach’s Alpha:0.93
Benchmarks: Available (general population, warehouse workers)
Group Competitions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
● Detailed narrative interpretation
● Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 12 scales:
● Concentration: Ability to maintain focus on a task.
● Accident Proneness: Assesses whether a person’s attitude toward safety could increase
their chances of causing accidents.
● Compliance with Rules: Assesses a person’s likelihood of abiding by organization rules.
● Comfort with Routine: Assesses a person’s ability to cope with routine.
● Efficiency: Assesses a person’s ability to work productively and in a timely fashion.
● Attention to Detail: Ability to conscientiously attend to details of a task.
● Work Ethic: Dedication to working hard, diligently, and with integrity.
● Team-oriented: Willingness and ability to work well with others.
● Manageability: Assesses whether a person’s disposition and attitude are likely to be conducive
to a warehouse managerial structure.
● Comfort with physical exertion: Capacity for physical labor.
● Ability to adjust to job environment: Assesses a person’s ability to deal with the environmental
conditions of a warehouse.
● Specialized Skills: Assesses whether a person possesses expertise that can be an asset in
a warehouse position.